Want a truly affordable Cape Cod getaway? Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Robert Paul Properties gives you access to one-of-a-kind vacation home opportunities. Have you ever dreamed of staying in a waterfront home with direct beach access? A charming cottage within the National Seashore? An historic house close to town activities? A condo with a pool? Well, stop dreaming and start doing! These fabulous Cape Cod vacations are just a few clicks away.
Vacation home rentals vs hotel stays are rapidly growing in popularity, and to help you learn why,
we came up with these 8 great reasons.
- Vacation rentals are available in more places and neighborhoods throughout the Cape than hotels. Many vacationers choose a house rental option to be in a specific area or closer to a particular convenience. Booking a Cape Cod Oceanview vacation rental is the perfect way to ensure you get to stay closer to where you want to be.
- Vacation rentals can be more budget friendly. Renting a house or condo can be reasonably cost effective. Though not true in all situations, many travelers find renting a home is more economical than renting enough hotel rooms to accommodate their entire family or group. And if you divide the cost with friends or family you can achieve even greater savings.
- Vacation rentals are perfect for occasions where you’re traveling with a number of people. Your whole group can stay together. If you’re staying in a hotel with a large family or group of friends you will be spread out among several rooms, possibly in different locations of the building. A house or condo lets you all stay together with homey places to hang out such as the living room, grilling out on a deck or patio, or gathering around a dining table.
- You’ll have plenty of space. Why be limited to a hotel room with only one TV and little room to spread out. In a vacation rental home, there may be more than one TV and as many beds as you need. A rental property option is the house size and number of rooms to rent, so privacy from the rest of the group can be easily found. And these properties usually include the things you’d expect to find at home. Full-sized appliances, dishes, books and games. Many homes are equipped with A/C and laundry capabilities. These kinds of amenities can make your stay much more comfortable if you’re travelling with the family for an extended period of time.
- 31% of travelers want to take their pet on vacation with them instead of leaving Fluffy at home. Even pet-friendly hotels don’t provide the flexibility needed to make traveling with your pet enjoyable. Vacation rentals, on the other hand, offer the privacy, space, and yard you need to truly enjoy your vacation with your furry friend. Not all vacation homes allow pets, but many do. Best to ask when booking.
- You can cook at home, if you’d like to. Cooking your own meals can be a big budget saver. You’ll also be able to keep a fridge and cabinets full of snacks, and have access to your favorite coffee at any time. Better yet, having access to a kitchen can be a lifesaver when traveling with someone who has special dietary needs. Having access to a functional kitchen can make traveling with food allergies or restrictions much easier and cheaper than eating out every night of vacation.
- The use of in-house laundry conveniences. Most rental homes are equipped with washers and dryers. When it’s this easy to do laundry, you’ll save time and money, and you’ll be able to pack lighter.
- You can live more like the locals do. With a vacation rental, you’ll likely stay in a more residential part of town, instead of on a tourist strip. Be sure to ask your rental agent for insider tips on the best restaurants and activities in the area.
Browse and book your vacation property today. We list waterfront and beach houses, cottages, and condos located in Yarmouth, Dennis, Harwich, Chatham, Orleans, Brewster, Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro and Provincetown. From the Mid-Cape to the Outer-Cape.
Book Direct for the best deals and cost saving opportunities.
Check our Advanced Search Options for current off season and summer 2019 vacation rentals.