“So much to do, so little time.” While the phrase may sound like it perfectly describes our lives, research shows there actually is time. Join Oceanview Realty in planning your Time Off with a Cape Cod vacation rental this summer.
Americans universally say that vacation days are important to them, yet 54 percent of workers aren’t using their hard-earned vacation time. Project: Time Off research found that workers are taking nearly a full week less of vacation than we did in 2000, resulting in a stockpile of 600 million unused vacation days.
The benefits of planning extend beyond days spent away from the office for rest and rejuvenation. Planners report greater happiness than non-planners with their relationships, health and well-being, company, and job. Their bosses are probably happier, too, since they’re in the loop on when you’re going to be out and can prepare accordingly.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take back your calendar and put vacation at the top of your list of priorities. Planning for vacation can be achieved in three simple steps:
- Determine how much time off you earn and identify the vacation policies at your workplace.
- Get to dreaming! How do you want to spend your time off this year?
- Plan out your days with Project: Time Off’s vacation planning tool and share with your manager, your colleagues, spouse—everyone!
This year, don’t let your vacation days be part of a statistic. Put the fear of missing out behind you and turn your bucket list into a to-do list by starting to plan now.
Need some Cape Cod destination ideas?
- Stand Up and Paddle! Paddle board lessons
- Explore history at Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum
- Get close to nature Kayak tours
- Concert series at Payomet Performing Arts Center
- Unique shopping experiences, find the perfect gift
Contact a Cape Cod Oceanview Realty agent to help you plan your Time Off vacation this summer.